Sunday, July 24, 2011

PBL Lesson Design

     As our school is embarking on this journey to integrate project-based learning I have pondered how our school will change our everyday business when designing projects.  Designing projects using the critical friends model that incorporates collaboration of colleagues will be an essential element to utilize.  I'm looking for my PLN network to critique this PBL lesson template to improve this planning tool I want to share with the teachers at my campus.  I'm also looking for suggestions about how you go about planning projects at your campus.  How is collaboration taken into account when planning projects?  How do your colleagues reflect on projects to see what worked well, etc.?  I look forward to all your comments on my blog!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15jbSouKTmedn0UiOLk-oM4A4z_5qvVYDdNtyu2WGawY/edit?hl=en_US#

No comments:

Post a Comment