Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twitter Beginnings

I have finished the book on Reinventing Project-Based Learning and through the book journey I have incorporated several new things in order to connect with other educators using social media.  I have started this blog which I will be attaching good technology information that will be useful to educators.  I have also created a twitter account and set-up several educational groups to follow.  I'm working on gaining more followers, but this will come with time.  One of the first new things I learned about twitter is using hashtags to link to a network of people.  I will be attaching an excellent link that will help you to understand what a hashtag is and how to use it.  Below is a link that will help teachers maximize their professional learning on twitter.  This was taken from a teachers blog on the Educator's PLN network which I have become a member of as well as add to my educational network.  Let me know if you have any questions.

http://edupln.com/profiles/blogs/how-teachers-can-use-twitter

 http://cybraryman.com/howtochat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment