Thursday, July 7, 2011

PBL Book

     I just finished chapter 8 in the Reinventing Project-Based Learning book and have updated my livebinder with all the book URL ideas that were given.  This will be a great resource for me and other teachers on my campus to use when trying to look at different components of the PBL journey.  With all these ideas I'm still thinking about that initial set-up that needs to be laid out before we start the planning phase of classroom projects.  I'm looking forward to the Buck Institute professional development that I will be attending at the end of the month.  I'm hoping the PD given will answer a lot of those unanswered questions I have.  If you have any ideas on the up front planning before you start the planning phase of projects please share!

1 comment:

  1. BB looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks as I'm the lead on your BIE PD team. Check out BIEs Online Project Search at BIE.org for design ideas.

    ReplyDelete